Cool Thing Friday #9

Hey friends!  Long time to chat.  I thought I'd bring you some cool things for Friday, k?

Here we go........

So I told you about our wallpaper situation.  Well, all of that great wallpaper came from Spoonflower. Spoonflower is an awesome resource where anyone can design their own wallpaper, fabric and more from scratch.  You can learn more about them here.

I hope this little girl in my belly is just like these little ladies....



Our internet and phone were down for four days and I kind of liked it.....it was a little like this.

Speaking of phones, I want to try this Waterlogue app.

These sculptures are SO COOL!



An alternate perspective of famous places. (Via)

And....an inspiring ballerina.  (Those legs!)


















Happy Friday Everyone!




Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments! Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover