Crystal Cove {Newport Beach, CA}

Guess what?  Today is March Fourth!  The only day of the year that commands you.
Get it?  March Fourth!

Anyway, in celebration of March Fourth!  I am commanding you to come on a daydream vacation with me.

Let's go!


Today we're visiting the beach at Crystal Cove State Park.


Remember when we visited The Resort at Pelican Hill?  Well Crystal Cove is right down the way.

It was a perfectly beautiful day summed up as follows:


Even though it was October it was literally the perfect day at the beach.




I have never been to a beach quite like Crystal Cove.  There is a whole community of quaint cottages that are being restored to period.  I loved that.




It is a great place and I only wish it was closer to home.



I'd love to take a road trip there and stay in one of the cottages.
(You can find out about reserving them here.)

We spent our time lounging on the beach, enjoying the weather and exploring.







I must credit The Cyclist for most of these shots.  Good job Cyclist!


I noticed a little painting class happening, it looked like fun.


So, if you are in the area, I highly recommend a visit to Crystal Cove!

Thank you for Marching Fourth!....and daydream vacationing with me today.

Later this week: Meyer Lemon Pound Cake.

Also, please "like" my turkey burger here.

Thanks everyone!  Have a fabulous day!

TCW


Print Friendly and PDF

2 comments:

  1. I found your wonderful blog via 'Better After'. My family lives in San Diego. We've been to Newport Beach many times--especially when we lived in Orange County. And thanks to this blog post, I just made reservations for a stay at one of the cottages for the day before our wedding anniversary--35 years in December! I've been wanting to stay here since I read about the cottage renovations in Sunset Magazine. Isn't it funny how things work out? Thanks for being part of my life's journey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Martha, thank you so much! Crystal Cove is so beautiful, I'm envious of you staying in the cottages, I would love to do that someday. Happy Anniversary! I hope the two of you have a wonderful time!

      Delete

I ♥ comments! Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover