2. We got evacuated from work yesterday. It was not as fun as fire drills when I was a kid. It was hot and I wished I had grabbed a bottle of water before I left. Plus my
3. Having my feedburner burn out was not cool. I'm kind of impressed with myself that I was able to fix it.
4. Is anyone else as irritated as I am with this Text Enhance garbage? It makes it look like stuff on web-pages is linked but it's really just an ad. I keep trying to opt out and I can't get rid of it, it just tells me "you have not been opted out". Of course their help desk won't respond. Urgh.
5. I have a nifty picture only post I'm preparing for you all on Moodboard, but I keep forgetting to take a picture of a banana in a glass of water. Yeah. More on that later.
6. After telling me the shoes in #1 were "eww" The Cyclist then said he wanted these...
....um seriously? He even prefaced the subject line with "Boom!!". I think he's been eating too many of those crack...ers.
7. The Cyclist and I recently became attached to this awesomely good series we found on Netflix called The Killing. We watched 3 episodes the first night and only stopped because we both fell asleep. Hey 11pm is the late night when you pass 30. Just sayin'.
8. Speaking of being past 30, apparently two and a half margaritas now results in stupid behavior, sickness and an entire day of feeling like garbage. For both of us.
9. Speaking of spending an entire day feeling like garbage, I was forced (what?!) to skip my long run on Sunday. Which meant I had to do the run in my three least favorite conditions: on Monday, after work and in the heat (90+). I succeeded! 8 miles!
10. Speaking of running, a bunch of us ladies are doing this race on Saturday, in which my Mom will most likely totally kick my butt, which is really all kinds of cool.